Change Specialist L2
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Change Specialist L2 and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Change Specialist L2, you will be responsible for:
- Expand and manage the Change execution plan (includes a high degree of discipline managing a detailed plan and specific milestones);
- Maintain alignment between HCM change management strategy and client's organizational change management framework (this includes properly aligning activities that are linked through the HR transformation efforts and sequencing/knowing how to sequence key change activities);
- Develop the change management plan, according to client’s overarching change management strategy leveraging information gathered in the Discovery Phase of the Workday implementation and should include all change activities and timing (aligned to details in communications and training plans). This includes the ability to assemble content from multiple sources, summarize critical points and maintain key change impacts on an ongoing basis (role changes - from/to, etc);
- Using key change fundamentals, co-lead the change management strategy for the Workday implementation including regular updates to the strategy, revisit of the approach and completion of key milestones with the integrated project plan. Consider initial impact assessment with role-based impacts adding detailed impacts throughout various stages in the project life;
- Identify, document and summarize key business process changes (including updating Process Maps and other relevant business process documentation);
- Support key achievement of deliverables in the HCM implementation plan. Provide regular updates as required;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and represent the business in change planning, and offer support and guidance on problem-solving and root cause identification during the evolution of the change planning process;
- Make meaningful connections on change impacts through the various stages of the Workday implementation Design by identifying gaps between the current state and future state business processes at all phases of testing. This includes regular and active engagement with the functional team members – self-directed without supervision;
- Present at change and training focused meetings where required;
- Leverage prior Workday implementation experience by supporting the change strategy and execution for client’s Workday implementation; and,
- Update internal communication plan with changes in needs or project activities. Document detailed plans to support communication efforts;
- Support progress management and status of communication events identified on communication plan;
- Co-create and develop communications content for review and distribution/ delivery to a target audience (including leader communications). Craft focused key messaging, user-friendly approach to common language and a user group inexperienced with technology;
- Provide needed information for the client to coordinate communication logistics (e.g., distribution lists, translation if required, and timing of distribution). Organize distribution lists, collate information, document using XLS and other PM tools.
What we’re looking for:
- Candidates’ qualifications shall include those specified for the Role as set out in Attachment A of the Master Agreement and any additional qualifications listed below;
- Strong ability to think beyond strategy and focus on execution activities including those Project Management administrative activities;
- Experience with the implementation of HCM technology initiatives and the corresponding Change Management plan, communications, and training support;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with technology change strategy and supports; and;
- Articulate, concise, results and deliverable focused.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.