Change Management Specialist
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Change Management Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
The Change Management Specialist is responsible for ensuring standardized methods and procedures are followed (Enterprise Delivery Framework (EDF) and Enterprise Change Management (ECM)) including detailed implementation planning for efficient handling of changes in order to minimize the impact of all low to medium complexity changes.
As a Change Management Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Input necessary details for assigned applications within Risk Technology Application Development for change requests (RFC's, InfoMan) to ensure the quality of information, potential security risks, and compliance to standards;
- Present changes to Change Advisory Board (CABs), and Technology Advisory Board (TABs) including the impact and resource assessment, to gain approval for the change;
- Coordinate the building, testing, resourcing, and implementation of a change, ensuring moves test systems into production; and,
- Ensuring proper sign-offs and follow up are completed with all partners (Business, Technology Operations (TO) and Technology Solutions (TS).
What we’re looking for:
- Understanding technical components of the business unit's infrastructure sufficiently to analyze and interpret all information to ensure prerequisite details for changes are complete and accurate, including accurately detailed and tested contingency and back out strategies;
- Comprehending and translating business requirements into technical terms to effect changes to the environment. Different writing styles and synonymous terminology of various non-technical business leaders/executive creates a high degree of complexity to the process;
- Analyzing and interpreting changes and trends in the technology industry to determine their impact on the client and find ways to make continuous improvements to existing processes (i.e. automating release strategies);
- Researching, analyzing and communicating the possibility of bringing emerging technologies into the scope to improve productivity in change management and present to enterprise-level for assessment/feasibility;
- Keeping abreast of the clients and regulatory standards to ensure activities to implement changes to infrastructure adhere to and meet client and regulatory standards;
- Providing advice and direction to management regarding all aspects and risks of proposed changes;
- Being Accountable for decisions regarding the suspension, backing out or rescheduling of changes in order to mitigate/limit risk to a single Business Unit versus the entire enterprise;
- Two plus (2+) years of experience working in a project-based team;
- Customer Service experience;
- IT experience or educational background (familiarity with IT terms, technologies, and trends);
- Skills related to Project Control/Management including Organization, Communication, and Leadership; and,
- The manager is flexible on the type of background they have so long as the candidate has strong communication skills, has some IT knowledge/experience, and is confident in their ability to handle the complexities/challenges listed above.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.