Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Gathers and articulates requirements from business to technology teams and the supplier;
- Relay feedback, updates, and requirements to business owners and address any questions;
- Works with the people change management team to develop training material and operational updates;
- Creates test cases, completes the project test cycle;
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation;
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities;
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes; and,
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
What we’re looking for:
- Three (3) to five (5+) years of experience in Project Management/Business Analysis;
- Testing experience;
- Familiar with technology terms;
- Post-secondary education;
- Strong understanding of AGILE and JIRA;
- Strong MS Excel abilities;
- Previous FI experience;
- BA certification;
- PM certification;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Sound interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage;
- Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, oftentimes simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details; and,
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.