SAP PO Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP PO Developer for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with IS development teams from project initiation through to production implementation;
- Working with application support teams to ensure SAP PO environment availability through effective proactive monitoring and prevention to avoid unplanned outages;
- Ensuring SAP PO application failures are handled effectively and resolved in a timely fashion. Analyzing dumps, traces, and logs in order to determine root cause of specific problems;
- Coordinating diverse groups who contribute to the SAP PO environment and build consensus for requirements across the various IS groups;
- Identifying assumptions, constraints, and anticipate and manage risks;
- Liaising with architecture to ensure PO functional and non-functional requirements are considered (i.e. security, compatibility, and maintainability);
- Developing technical specifications as part of project execution;
- Performing unit test on the solution functions and support IS team during User Acceptance Test (UAT) with business users; and,
- Providing technical support on the solution delivered post Go Live.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Science, Commerce/Business Administration, or equivalent practical experience;
- Five plus (5+) years of pure SAP PO experience with increasing degrees of responsibility;
- Experience in SAP Process Integration 7.5 or 7.3;
- Experience in System Landscape Directory (SLD);
- Hands-on experience in Interface Design and Configuration using SAP-PO;
- Hands-on experience in ABAP, JAVA, and XSLT;
- Experience with SAP-PO Advance Adapter Engine;
- Hands-on experience in developing and configuring Adapter Module;
- Experience with SAP-PO Alert Management;
- Hand-on experience in defining and configuring adapters such as IDoc, File, RFC, JMS, JDBC, SOAP, Web Service etc.;
- Hand-on experience in developing Proxy;
- Experience in defining High Availability of SAP-PO systems, Message Security etc.;
- Experience with developing B2B scenarios using SAP-PO;
- Proven strong communication skills, both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff and with management;
- Expertise in facilitation, negotiation, gaining consensus and managing conflict of diverse stakeholder groups;
- Understanding and the ability to manage change in working environment;
- Appreciation and understanding of how to deal with different cultural values and sensitivities and how to work in a virtual work environment;
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work effectively in ambiguous or stressful situations;
- Experience developing relationships with business partners internally and externally to foster a consistent and outstanding business partner experience; and,
- The ability to work both in an independent or a highly interactive team situation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.