Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Financial Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 4-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements;
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting; complete monthly journal entries;
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts;
- Report on financial performance and prepare data for regular leadership reviews;
- Analyze results; monitoring variances; identifying trends;
- Consolidate and analyze the performance reporting and competitive results; and,
- Researches analyze and interpret financial data to identify any impact to the LOB.
What we’re looking for:
- Five (5) to six (6) years of experience in a similar role;
- CPA completed or in progress;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Reporting, month-end, and variance analysis experience;
- Management reporting experience;
- Capital markets experience;
- Essbase experience;
- Banking experience;
- Accounting background;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills;
- Confident - able to ask the right questions;
- Analytical; and,
- Strong team player - Eager and willing to take on work.;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.