ITSM Process Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an ITSM Process Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining, designing, documenting, maintaining, and communication of Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management processes;
- Facilitating organizational adherence to processes;
- Defining training and communication on process roles and responsibilities;
- Establishing and communicating the process service levels, measurements, and performance metrics;
- Benchmark process performance against established targets;
- Monitoring and reporting on process performance;
- Identifying and communicating opportunities for process improvement;
- Initiating projects to improve the process;
- Managing process changes, including proposed change review and approval;
- Communicating changes to all the impacted stakeholders and areas;
- Ensuring training and communication mechanisms are in place to enable on-going process awareness and adherence;
- Managing process governance including process quality review, compliance review and performance review;
- Participating in other process initiatives and process reviews as part of process governance;
- Identifying, analyzing, and synthesizing data to identify areas of concern and continuous improvement initiatives;
- Measuring, monitoring, and producing reporting of KPI’s and metrics to drive process improvements;
- Building, producing, reporting using Service Now as well as data exporting and analysis;
- Ensuring process is meeting expectations and KPI’s to ensure quality experience for clients;
- Reviewing of process compliance, and effectiveness and quality reports and action as required;
- Actioning quality issues or inefficiencies within processes; and,
- Delivering and / or participating in process training.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in service management roles;
- Training in IT Service Management / ITIL 4 processes;
- Extensive experience with ITSM tools and ServiceNow;
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing IT Service Management processes;
- Knowledge and experience with business analyst best practices including demonstrated practical experience in applying them;
- Proven experience with use case and ‘day in the life’ scenario development;
- The ability to adapt and facilitate processes changes to align to evolving business;
- Experience in defining, designing, and producing operational and management reports;
- Relationship management skills to influence and maintain effective collaborative relationships with people of different levels of the organization, both in technical and non-technical capacity;
- Proven organizational skills and accuracy and attention to detail required;
- Contextual knowledge of Oil and Gas business;
- Previous experience in business analysis and generating management reports;
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and be results-oriented; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.