Business Analyst Senior
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst Senior and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in October.
The Business Data Provisioning delivery team, a unit of Information Technology, is a dynamic team comprised of project managers, technical leads, delivery primes and business analysts accountable for delivering projects from the NTI, NPI and Operations work programs in support of client's Operations’ functions including Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Technology and Development, Engineering, Network Planning and Provisioning and new Product/Technology Introduction. This team is responsible for the design, delivery, and execution of integrated IT solutions to support the introduction of new technologies and services. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to fulfill the Business Analyst role on various delivery projects.
The successful candidate will function in a project-based Agile environment under the direction of the Program Delivery Prime and Project Manager, collaborating with various information technology, network, operations, and product subject-matter experts to produce quality system requirements documentation. They will be responsible for analyzing project documentation (BRD, Conceptual Solution, Operational Impact Document, NRD, etc.) to identify, define and document the system requirements and impacts for IT delivery teams. They will develop test plans and test cases and will perform comprehensive validation and regression testing in adherence to standard IT delivery best practices.
What we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Telecommunications and/or 3-5 years experience in the Business Analyst role;
- Proven leadership, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an exceptional ability for time management and task prioritization and facilitation/negotiation skills;
- Familiarity with Telecommunications Sales & Ordering, Provisioning & Assurance, and NP&P systems and processes;
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio);
- Verbal and written communication skills in both official languages is an asset;
- Ability to travel within/between Montreal, Ottawa, and Toronto depending on project needs;
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams using conference calls and online conferencing utilities (e.g. Meeting collaboration tools); and,
- Permanent teleworking is not available.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.