Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a .Net Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start in September.
As the .Net Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Gathering business requirements and translating them into a documented functional design for Web front-end application solution;
- Working closely with stakeholders to design and develop Web application (forms), scorecards, dashboards and interface in between;
- Leveraging application team common libraries, coding standards and applying industry best practice;
- Deploying the application in IIS environment, understanding and following corporate implementation processes and security rules;
- Analyzing and optimizing code for optimal resources usage;
- Providing estimate, work breakdown structure (WBS) and progress status;
- Creating and conducting scenarios for functional and integration unit testing in a different environment; and,
- User guides creation, post-deployment application support, fix and enhancement.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- College/Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent related project experience;
- At least five (5) years strong experience with VB.NET, ASP.NET and C#;
- Experience with SQL queries;
- Experience with IIS application features and deployments;
- Experience with Team Foundation or Git;
- Communication skills, team collaboration, documented and well organized;
- Knowledge of BI (Business Intelligence) OLAP environment and application OLTP;
- Experience with MDX / OLAP Cube queries (an asset); and,
- Database objects modelling (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.