Systems Analyst Level 3
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Systems Analyst (Level 3) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start immediately.
As the Systems Analyst (Level 3), you will be responsible for:
- Being hands-on with Oracle MFT technology stack, driving technology development and integration solutions for clients, providing guidance to the team and managing client relationship;
- Developing, designing, implementing and testing systems changes;
- Analyzing high-level and detailed business requirements to identify system design and supplementary specifications in conjunction with ITB application architecture recommendations and ITB best practices;
- Based on client requests for systems, changing/development, analyzing and documenting to determine impact, scope, and cost/effort of implementation;
- Designing, Planning and executing manual and automated test cases for work of own section, and integrated testing in co-operation with other ITB areas;
- Understanding business to technology transformation to break down business requirements to atomic units towards a logical, cohesive and scalable solution;
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally with internal and external stakeholders through selected representatives; and,
- Applying documentation standards/practices and change management practices/techniques; and,
- Creating cost estimates.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with Oracle SOA Suite (version 11g or 12c) including (OSB, MFT, WLS) for implementation composite application and workflow consisting of a combination of human activities and automated processing using Mediator, BPEL, Business Rules and Human task;
- Experience analyzing the technical feasibility against the business requirements; recommending project standards and best practices; designing the technical blueprint; identifying and designing integration points and recommending alternative solutions as required through the system development lifecycle;
- Experience with Oracle SOA Suite and WebLogic Server Administration managing composite application deployment, testing and transition across lines of business;
- Experience using LDAP and/or Active Directory for implementing authentication and authorization for an IT solution using the Oracle SOA Suite (version 11g or 12c);
- Experience using JCA Adapter for Files/FTP, Sockets, JMS, Database, MFT and UMS using the Oracle SOA Suite (version 11g or 12c);
- Experience implementing different Protocols including XPath, XSD, XSLT, XQuery, WSDL, SOAP, HTTP/HTTPS, WS-Security, RESTful;
- Experience implementing Java and Java EE Code for files and file system manipulation, moving, deleting, copying, compressing, decompressing, file encryption and file decryption;
- Experience implementing an Oracle SOA Interoperability Solution in a complex environment;
- Valid Oracle BPM Suite and/or Oracle SOA Suite certification;
- Experience with Oracle SOA Suite and Weblogic Server Administration;
- Experience with LDAP and/or Active Directory;
- Experience Implementing Oracle SOA Interoperability Solution;
- Experience using Oracle MFT adapters such as WebCenter, SFTP, SOA and Custom Java Callouts; and,
- Experience implementing Java and JEE.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.