Cyber Security Solutions Architect
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Cyber Security Solutions Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twenty-four (24)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in October.
As the Cyber Security Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of the security solution design based on business, operational, technical and security requirements, as well as IT strategies;
- Working with financial systems experts to establish guidance around compliance with the industry cybersecurity standards;
- Applying a threat modelling approach to cybersecurity risk measurement and reporting;
- Researching and monitoring technology developments and industry trends; assessing their applicability, functionality and reliability for the Company and recommending technologies that will enhance productivity and the achievement of the client’s business objectives;
- Contributing to the development of the overall Cyber Security Solution Architecture processes, tools, standards and templates;
- Attending high-level meetings to socialize program objectives; and,
- Collaborating with clients and suppliers to support evolving business needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- English essential;
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or a related discipline;
- Minimum of ten (10) years of recent relevant work experience in the IT field;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in developing solutions architecture;
- Minimum of five (5) years of IT security experience;
- Minimum of five (5) years experience working in a cyber assessment program;
- Demonstrated experience in the development and application of security policies and security technical standards;
- Demonstrated experience with different architecture and design techniques (e.g., object-oriented, top-down, structured analysis and component-based design) and tools;
- Ability to meet the Company’s Enhanced Reliability Clearance requirements;
- Knowledge of BIS CPMI OICU-IOSCO Guidance for cyber resilience for financial market infrastructures (an asset);
- Knowledge of Cyber Security assessment frameworks such as NIST 800.53, ISO 27001 and 27002 (an asset);
- Ability to work with an enterprise architecture framework and group (an asset);
- Strong knowledge of IT systems (an asset);
- Strong knowledge of payment systems (an asset);
- Strong knowledge of principles and best practices in software architecture and;
- architectural/design patterns and frameworks (an asset);
- Knowledge of implementing secure applications (an asset); and,
- Knowledge/ Fluency in French (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.