Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a one (1) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting Senior Management in general assistance and management to staff;
- Developing and managing schedules on a daily basis, coordinating travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, and booking conference calls;
- Performing various office administrative support duties including printing, folding, and stuffing large volumes of invoicing and acting as last line of defense in quality control;
- Greeting clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party; and,
- Answering incoming calls and direct inquiries to respective office members.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) years’ administrative assistant experience;
- Excellent communication skills with a professional phone manner;
- Excellent organizational skills; and,
- Excellent customer service skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.