Technical Help Desk
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for four (4) Technical Help Desk candidates and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in October.
As a Technical Help Desk, you will be responsible for:
- Review user inputs and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors;
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken;
- Review technical processes, confer with users or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support; and,
- Inbound Call Centre environment. The candidate will be answering calls and troubleshooting basic technical issues, documenting issues and remediation steps taken in ServiceNow, and escalating issues to level 2 support as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Three plus (3+) year(s) of IT Help Desk Contact Centre experience in an enterprise-level organization;
- Technical support experience in a 1st or 2nd level environment;
- Working knowledge of supporting remote users (Citrix/VPN type tools);
- Working knowledge of active directory, windows 7/10, Microsoft productivity applications;
- Experience supporting Outlook 2010 and/or Office 365;
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar ticketing tool;
- Experience working in a structured work environment;
- Windows 7-10 migration and/or support experience;
- Reliable, excellent attendance and punctuality;
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Team player;
- Positive attitude;
- Attention to details;
- Active listening; and,
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.