Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Graphic Designer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Create design interface mockups and visual concepts using Photoshop, Illustrator, and other industry-standard design tools;
- Create production-ready assets and design specs for Development;
- Ensure all brand and business standards are met;
- Present deliverables and articulate rationale behind design solutions to team members and project stakeholders;
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary project teams (including Business stakeholders, Project Management, Business Analysts, and Technology);
- Follow an iterative design process with other partners (UI Design, Content, Technology); and,
- Reports to the Director, User Experience.
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in visual design;
- Portfolio of past work required;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Experience with a mix of digital media, mobile, print, and other media types;
- Must have an interest in finance/investing;
- Experience with Sketch and InVision; and,
- Previous banking experience (brokerage-specific experience is highly preferred).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.