Senior Data Integration Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Data Integration Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This is a permanent position located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Senior Data Integration Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Working on collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing data sets to support business needs, including the build-out and maintenance of data models;
- Designing, building, and maintaining the business’s ETL pipeline and data warehouse;
- Optimizing data warehouse performance to enable visual analytics tools such as Tableau and any other;
- Applying automation and innovation on data platforms and any new development projects/initiatives aligned to business or organizational strategies; and,
- Collaborating with various technology/business/project teams to understand business data and provide analysis and requirements to ensure the data design/development initiatives are in line with the planned design and standards.
What we’re looking for:
- Computer Science Degree/Diploma;
- Five (5)+ years of data engineering experience or development experience and in-depth knowledge of data warehousing methodologies;
- Three (3)+ years of experience in custom ETL design, implementation, and maintenance;
- Proficiency in designing and implementing data models and data integration;
- Experience deploying SQL databases across various cloud platforms (Amazon, Azure, etc..);
- Experience implementing and administering APIs;
- Experience with Python, Java, SQL (an asset);
- Experience with a Dashboard Tool like Tableau (an asset);
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills that are required to interpret data and draw conclusions;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complexity for senior management; and,
- Self-starter and team player with strong collaboration skills.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is a top-level company with room for growth.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, give us a call and quote Job ID # 63022 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.