English Content Writer & Editor
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an English Content Writer & Editor and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As an English Content Writer & Editor, you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for writing marketing content (ads, emails, splash pages) with an aim to increase the number of clients and boost digital transactions;
- You will write, edit and proofread content for our digital websites;
- You will prepare copy decks to present content for clients, legal teams and QA testers; write content for A/B, multivariate and personalization tests; author content in an AEM environment, integrating accessibility and SEO; and maintain editorial sta
- The role involves managing multiple initiatives at one time, requiring excellent organizational and time management skills;
- You will be responsible for authoring content in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), integrating SEO and accessibility; and,
- You will be part of a collaborative, cross-disciplinary agile pod.
What we’re looking for:
- Four plus 4+ years of content writing experience;
- Strong English grammar skills;
- Digital Marketing experience;
- Good understanding of content management systems;
- University degree in English or Journalism (or equivalent work experience);
- Experience writing website pages is preferred;
- Previous banking experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Detail-oriented; and,
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.