Business Analyst L2
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst Level 2 and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Business Analyst Level 2, you will be responsible for:
- Providing documentation of system requirements;
- Contributing to and/or completing required project artefacts (for example requirement traceability matrix, business requirements document, functional specification document, user stories);
- Liaising with the business and IT for the duration of the project; and,
- Leading and coordinating UAT.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Previous experience with an end-to-end implementation of a replacement to a legacy solution is preferred;
- Knowledge of event planning software is preferred; and,
- Knowledge of merchandising technology, system integration and standing up new technology (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.