Data Modeling Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Modeling Specialist for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting portfolio optimization through quantitative modeling, predictive modeling, and financial analysis;
- Conducting data analysis and research in order to generate insights that can be leveraged by various departments to achieve its strategic goals;
- Exploring, retrieving, manipulating, and analyzing a wide variety of data for modeling;
- Ensuring that proper methodology is followed and that work is in a format that can be reviewed/analyzed by others; and,
- Strategy in supporting and completing projects with a strong degree of creativity and flexibility.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- SAS Programming experience;
- The ability to make sense of complex data and translate that data into meaningful analysis;
- Experience collecting and researching data with the ability to synthesize complex or diverse information while using intuition and experience to complement data;
- Experience developing and maintaining advanced statistic models;
- Experience developing relationships with key internal partners to gather information on practices, processes, and strategies; and,
- Experience with valid quantitative models.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.