Senior Technology Analyst / Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Technology Analyst / Developer for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing analysis, recommendations, documentation on the tools, techniques, and processes used to develop the SharePoint Site pages and underlying data that supports the Project;
- Delivering tools and information to teams for planning and communication purposes;
- Developing data visualizations and dashboards;
- Increasing sophistication of tools, techniques, and processes required to manage data;
- Documenting and recommending overall site management processes and best practices;
- Analysis of existing SharePoint site and provide improvement recommendations; and,
- Adhering to the client’s standards, guidelines, practices, procedures, and methodologies.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in any of the following:
- Experience in HTML development;
- Experience with SharePoint site customization and wikipage development such as Workflows, Forms, Content Types, Designer, Lists (indexes and large lists >10,000+ records), and large Wiki Library Management;
- Experience with SharePoint RestAPI;
- The ability to work collaboratively as a team player; and,
- Experience as a trainer/teacher to transfer knowledge to multiple staff.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.