Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Coordinator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 10-month contract located in Brampton, ON to start immediately.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Compile and analyze data from different sources for in-depth and customized reporting;
- Design, develop and produce performance reporting and analysis for all major Wireless and Wireline Access Network Programs;
- Advise on the quality of the data and the validity of any conclusions that can be drawn from it;
- Provide support and technical expertise for any data migration or system integration with any other database platform as and when required; and,
- Maintain data repository of all Wireless, Wireline, and Optical Transport Programs on Weekly/monthly basis.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in a related field (Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science);
- Must understand where relevant data is stored, be able to retrieve that data and be able to compile it into a user-friendly format;
- Must be able to analyze various data sources and identify gaps or errors therein;
- Must be detail-oriented;
- Must strive for expert knowledge of the business or field for which the report is being prepared.;
- Champion continuous process improvement through the evaluation and monitoring of processes and controls.;
- Create and manage detective controls for quality assurances;
- Knowledge/experience of MS Access, Advance Excel and Word is preferred;
- Hands-on experience of Salesforce, Oracle database, and Share Point would be an asset;
- Knowledge/experience with BI tools like Power BI, Tableau would be a plus;
- Build validation rules and controls to ensure data accuracy;
- Continually enhance efficiencies in current processes and provide and maintain detailed documentation;
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis support to the relevant teams;
- Liaise with external commissions to determine the root cause of system-related inquiries;
- Liaise with IT to determine appropriate system fixes and timelines associated;
- Provide effective communication to and follow up with, specific departments for escalation and resolution processes in regards to system issues;
- Participate in ongoing projects to define, document and develop control requirements;
- Define data requirements and provide support to identify the best and most accurate data sources;
- This is a dynamic and demanding role requiring tremendous commitment and energy and is appropriate for a high potential individual who has upward mobility aspirations;
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and objectives;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills are a must;
- Strong attention to detail and exacting quality standards;
- Highly effective communication skills (oral and written), coupled with strong presentation skills; and,
- Excellent understanding of business professionalism and the ability to multi-task and adapt to a dynamic environment is required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.