Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Clearinghouse Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Clearinghouse Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Set up new Corporate and Commercial accounts, utilizing various systems and databases;
- Accountable to perform client implementation onboarding in an efficient, timely, and professional manner;
- Accountable to provide exemplary service while meeting internal and regulatory compliance measures, escalating any issues to the Manager and Operational Support. Provide feedback to the Manager and Operational Support in order to continuously improve upon
- Ensuring the completeness of incoming files by assessing and advising Implementation Managers of missing approvals, information and/or documentation, providing ongoing tracking, performing follow up and/or reporting outstanding requirements to management,
- Collaborate with Implementation and internal stakeholder to complete deals more effectively, improve business operations and improve employee and client experiences. Ensure Audit findings during QA verification are dealt with efficiently and effectively;
- Liaise with numerous internal resources including BMO Product teams, Customer Service,
- Implementation and other corporate account contacts; and,
- Ensure implementation onboarding is compliant with unit controls, corporate audit and other regulatory requirements.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree/college diploma preferred, HS diploma required.;
- Two plus (2+) years of customer service experience required with 1?2 years of financial industry related experience as it relates to customer service is required;
- Strong MS Word, Excel, Outlook skills & knowledge;
- Understanding of the Bank and Commercial Card marketplace and organization is strongly preferred;
- Organizational skills;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Customer service skills;
- Maturity and professionalism;
- Able to multi-task and work independently; and,
- Host systems such as TSYS preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.