Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The delivery of business or system solutions within a System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology;
- Analyzing, implementing, and documenting system software;
- Diagnosing, isolating, and debugging software problems during development and testing;
- Supporting implementation of application programs and fix bugs when they occur;
- Participating in post-implementation reviews of both application development content and process to maximize and share learning;
- Ensuring that systems are developed which meet the business needs and specifications;
- Ensuring the operating efficiency of existing application systems;
- Maintaining records for the documentation of systems development and revisions;
- Ensuring adherence to best practices for enhancements and support; ensure adoption and adherence to defined support processes (i.e. incident management, change management, source code management, etc.); and,
- Designing and coding applications programs as needed; create test transactions and run unit and system integration tests.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Science, or equivalent practical experience;
- Three plus (3+) years of practical experience in with using a wide variety of programming languages;
- Experience with C/C++, C#, .Net;
- Knowledge in advanced multi-threading, asynchronous communication programming;
- Socket programming knowledge, understanding of IP based network protocols;
- Experience with MVVM architecture and frameworks, REST web api;
- Experience with supporting complex, integrated systems;
- The ability to learn new systems quickly and independently;
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle;
- Knowledge of Testing Strategies;
- Knowledge of programing best practices;
- Experience with Java, UI5 is nice to have;
- Experience with VB, Linux scripting, Perl Scripting, Oracle DB, Python is nice to have;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- The ability to be a team player, skilled at working in a highly collaborative manner;
- Proven strong communication skills, both written and oral, with technical and non-technical staff and with management; and,
- The ability to be comfortable in a fast-paced environment where continual change is routine.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.