Junior Data Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Junior Data Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Junior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Data Stewardship (support);
- Reviews master data requests for completeness;
- Numbers new master data dimension members;
- Provides quality assurance on master data;
- Assists with the commissioning and decommissioning of data sets;
- Manually transfers / rekeys data from one application to another;
- Verifies data by comparing it to its source;
- Updates existing data, and retrieves data from databases or electronic files as requested;
- Organizes paperwork and backup so that it is not lost;
- Helps develop reports and analysis;
- Helps to troubleshoot master data and analysis issues; and,
- Produces reports and analyses on demand.
What we’re looking for:
- Possesses a university degree (preferably in accounting, finance or business);
- one (1) to two (2) years of progressive work experience in information governance, Data governance, or records management experience;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher;
- Medium-level competency at writing SQL queries (nice to have);
- Great attention to detail;
- Is comfortable communicating with new people on a regular basis;
- Good command of English (both oral and written) and customer services skills;
- Basic understanding of databases; and,
- Previous work with Confluence and JIRA would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.