Project Manager (Level 3)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has career opportunities for a Project Manager (Level 3) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start immediately.
As the Project Manager (Level 3), you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing existing documentation and material;
- Leading small projects as part of an overall strategic programme to measurably improve the Company's ability to deliver and plan for services;
- Creating client-facing documents;
- Creating and/or reviewing senior management documents such as briefing notes;
- Supporting the planning and delivery of group or team sessions with clients and the Company; and,
- Providing regular status reports to management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.