Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing functional business support for the Upgrade Project;
- Working with key stakeholders and SME’s to understand, document and communicate requirements, decisions, changes and results;
- Performing requirements analysis including current state, future state, and gap analysis;
- Working closely with key stakeholders in determination and implementation of best practices, including participating in the process re-engineering and improvement initiatives and redesign;
- Supporting Kronos configuration and workflows to meet the needs of the stakeholder groups, as needed;
- Performing system testing and supporting UAT testing and process definition and design;
- Assisting with change management activities, as needed; and,
- Involved in project phases from requirements gathering through to go-live (as required).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with application upgrades, complex scheduling, and time capture systems;
- Experience working with Kronos WFC and ESP as well as PeopleSoft HCM (v8.3); and,
- Experience in BC healthcare environment is also preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.