Full Stack Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently seeking a Full Stack Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing polished modular code in a distinctive way to ensure the large-scale business impact of the digital products being built and driving competitive advantage for the company as a whole;
- Ensuring efficient coordination of technical and administrative resources;
- Ensuring coordination with other internal and/or external stakeholders;
- Bringing recommendations on critical decisions relating to code build;
- Developing across the technology stack, in different languages and environments;
- Bringing recommendations around architecture and platform decisions;
- Working closely with end-users to identify issues and capture business requirements;
- Translating business requirements into system design specifications;
- Performing appropriate development and testing activities;
- Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Deploying regular releases in an agile approach;
- Creating appropriate documentation as defined by the agile development methodology;
- Working closely with business stakeholders and end-users to develop an understanding of how the applications are used by the user teams being supported;
- Designing and implementing data storage solutions;
- Maintaining competency in the technologies related to responsibilities; and,
- Working on complex systems analysis and programming assignments with minimal supervision and will be expected to independently determine solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline;
- A minimum of five (5) years of full-stack development experience;
- Strong knowledge in back-end technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, and C#;
- Knowledge of database technologies including SQL, No-SQL, and Datawarehouse;
- Proficiency with data migration, transformation, and scripting;
- Knowledge in front, and back end design patterns;
- Experience with the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE;
- Knowledge of Agile software development and lean start-up methodologies;
- Experience with big data technologies and cloud-based data sources, such as Microsoft Azure, Spark, Hadoop, or large data warehousing initiatives;
- Experience with systems deployed on Unix/Linux/Solaris environments;
- High-energy and a passionate outlook on the job that can influence those around them;
- The ability to be a strong communicator;
- The ability to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable and effective workplace; and,
- Ten plus (10+) years of full-stack development experience is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.