Technical Support Analyst - Oracle SOA
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Support Analyst - Oracle SOA and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
The Fusion SOA Middleware Administrator will provide project and day-to-day support of an existing Oracle 12c Fusion clustered infrastructure. Specifically, the role will work closely with Application and DBA teams to resolve problems and implement changes to ensure safe and reliable operations. The role will be an SME on administration, configuration, deployment of SOA, OSB, JMS, and supporting highly available applications.
As a Technical Support Analyst - Oracle SOA, you will be responsible for:
- Administration, Installation, Configuration, Deployment of SOA and OSB composites;
- Monitor and troubleshoot H/A infrastructure;
- Administration and supporting using Oracle 12c/13c Cloud Control;
- SME in administration and configuration of JMS, SOA, OSB;
- Validation and testing of SOA and OSB composite applications; and,
- Performance Tuning and diagnosing complex issues.
What we’re looking for:
- Oracle 12c, JMS, OSB, SOA;
- High Availability;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Troubleshooting and Diagnosing problems;
- Bachelor’s computer related; and,
- WebLogic, Fusion 11g/12c certifications;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.