Senior Developer- API/Mulesoft
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Developer- API/Mulesoft and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a permanent position located in Brampton, ON to start immediately.
Seeking a Delivery Lead (Senior. Developer API/Mulesoft) – you will be working on Integration projects, ensuring all projects are delivered on time within budget and with good quality. Reporting into a Senior. Development Manager, you will be accountable and responsible for delivering the right and cost-effective IT solution to client Business partners.
As a Senior Developer- API/Mulesoft, you will be responsible for:
- Design, Develop and lead the Integration SCRUM team following the Agile development methodology;
- End to end accountabilities for Integration team’s design, codebase, environment, and software. The role includes the accountabilities of both the new development and Operational support. (Practising Dev Ops);
- Work with various IT teams, e.g., QA, other development teams, IT PMs to develop realistic IT solution and Agile delivery schedule;
- Coordinates team efforts to resolve complex issues and conflicts and escalate to executive-level wherever required;
- Works with stakeholders and develop aggressive yet achievable roadmaps.
- Creates a work environment where employees are engaged, challenged, accountable, and recognized;
- Promotes quality, innovation, teamwork, and timely communication of issues/opportunities; and,
- Builds trusted relationships throughout IT organization to enable the delivery of client requirements.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.;
- At least five (5) years of hands-on software development experience (Java-based and/or API Gateway);
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience in any of the following API Gateway platform – Mulesoft (preferred), NGINX, Layer7, Apigee or any other similar API Gateway platform;
- Excellent knowledge of Databases and SQL;
- Experienced Working in Agile methodology;
- Hands-on experience in setting up CI/CD pipeline in a DevOps environment (Using tools like Jenkins);
- Experience working on the telecommunications industry;
- Excellent Written, Verbal and presentation skills;
- Effective communicator both oral and written, with the ability to frame technology issues in business terms.;
- Leadership capabilities: Customer Service Orientation, Teamwork and Collaboration, Adaptability and Ability to influence, negotiate and drive initiatives.;
- Highly developed analytic, interpersonal and communication skills to influence and engage colleagues, along with a broad understanding of the businesses we support; and,
- Takes ownership for high quality internal, external, IT, and business unit stakeholder communications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.