Salesforce Technical Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Salesforce Technical Architects and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This is a permanent position located in Brampton, ON to start immediately.
Seeking a Salesforce/Vlocity Technical Solution Architect supporting Sales and Marketing organizations ensuring all solutions are delivered on time within budget and with good quality. Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be accountable and responsible for providing cost-effective and quality solutions to projects and initiatives for client Business partners. Be a part of one of Canada's largest Salesforce initiatives.
As a Salesforce Technical Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of all Saleforce.com and Vlocity product offerings and solutions;
- As part of the Scrum team, propose, design and develop the solutions using the Salesforce and Vlocity platforms;
- Design, Develop and maintenance of complex integrations between Salesforce and external systems;
- Design solutions for the lead-to-cash user journey in the Sales process leveraging Salesforce and Vlocity components such as Enterprise Product Catalog (EPC) Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Order Management (OM);
- Working to transition from Salesforce Classic to Lightning and developing Lightning Components;
- Work closely with the Salesforce/Vlocity Developers to develop and improve on data quality and Salesforce user experience;
- Build and unit tests the solution leveraging enabling Vlocity technologies (i.e. Industry Console, Card Framework, Omniscript, Data Raptor, and Integration Procedures);
- Setup, Configure and Maintenance of the Salesforce applications ecosystem including Salesforce platform, Sales Cloud, Service cloud, Vlocity Communications & Order Management, custom components, and various AppExchange packages;
- Optimize business processes defined for a customer by leveraging Vlocity Industry solutions;
- Help to document the Epics and User Stories during Design and work closely to guide Developers during Development and Testing Sprints;
- Prepares documentation, use cases, current/proposed process, workflows, data flows, process re-engineering studies, functional specifications, risk integration, end-user adoption plans/ guides and organization structures;
- Subject matter expert for all Saleforce.com/Vlocity product offerings and solutions and provide guidance to the Development team on the best use of OOB Salesforce/Vlocity products;
- Work with Enterprise Business Unit, Go to Market teams, ERM and IT teams to develop realistic IT solution and delivery schedule while clearly stating IT scope and deliverables;
- Gathers and documents internal and external business user and functional specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, and task and workflow analysis in highly complex environments;
- Accountable for Salesforce/vlocity solution delivery for our business partners;
- Recommends and delivers solutions that increase the overall Salesforce/Vlocity user experience;
- Coordinates team efforts to resolve complex issues and conflicts and escalate to the executive level wherever required; and,
- Document current and future state processes, and develop technical specifications for projects and enhancements.
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years of Developers Experience and two plus (2+) years of Architecture experience in Salesforce CRM in a Telecom Industry;
- Experience with EPC, OM, CPQ and CLM solutions preferably with Vlocity;
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework;
- Knowledge and experience in Core Vlocity platform (CMT, INS, PubSec), OmniScript, DataRaptor, Actions;
- Salesforce and Vlocity Certification preferred;
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce platform (Service/Sales/Communities): Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, object configuration, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Data Loader, AppExchange, Web Services, Components, Custom Objects, Workflows & Approvals, Dashboards;
- Experience with DevOps, Cloud, and Salesforce application development lifecycle.;
- Experience using versioning control/continuous integrations tools such as Jenkins, ANT, Git, GitHub, BitBucket, Gerrit;
- Demonstrated experience with Software Development Lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall and Agile);
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce integration scenarios leveraging out of the box and third-party solutions;
- Solid knowledge of Vlocity platform: Core Vlocity platform (CMT, INS, PubSec), OmniScript, DataRaptor, Actions, etc;
- Vlocity Admin Essentials/Vlocity Developer Essentials certified;
- Vlocity Products: Vlocity product functions (CPQ, CLM, EPC, Order Management, etc);
- Experience with DevOps and Salesforce application development lifecycle;
- Experience using versioning control/continuous integrations tools such as Jenkins, ANT, git, Gerrit;
- Expert knowledge in JIRA & Confluence tools;
- Effective communicator both oral and written, with the ability to frame technology issues in business terms;
- Creates clear and coherent written materials; and,
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with an aptitude for achieving results.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.