Offline Support Representative
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Office Support Representative and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in October.
As an Office Support Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Resolve customer fallout issues on wireless LNP requests
- Work both inbound and outbound call/work queues for all LOB’s:
- Meet and/or exceed Call Centre monthly performance objectives including, Quality, Productivity, Call Handle time, Adherence and Compliance to Schedule
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues and coordinate resolution of technical problems
- Initiate technical calls to external and internal interfaces to resolve fallouts to reduce customer delays
- Troubleshoot and gather information to identify root causes of customer dissatisfaction and determine the appropriate course of action
- Responsible for understanding and keeping updated on the CWNPG/CLOG Guidelines
- Track daily calls, problem-solve and communicate to specific departments for escalation and resolution.
- Working with multiple systems to resolve order issues including Vision 21, SMG and NPAC
- Provide feedback to the management team for process improvement
- Analyze reports from external LNP Clearinghouse and Internal Gateway re outages, latency, high fallout rates and initiate corrective action with external and internal support groups
- Actively participate in a team environment;
- Deliver world-class customer service in English and/or French; and,
- Perform other duties and special projects as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Bilingual language skills (English / French).;
- French, written and oral communication skills a requirement;
- Minimum 2 years experience in the telecommunications industry – wireless skill set an asset.;
- Rated meeting or exceeding based on last OPM review.;
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility, with the proven ability to work with minimal supervision.;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize assigned tasks and projects.;
- Role-Specific Competencies: Problem Solving/Judgment, Information Seeking, Listening Understanding & Responding, Customer Service Orientation, Teamwork & Collaboration, Initiative, Adaptability, Integrity, Individual Accountability, Operational Excellence;
- Experience in customer service, technical product support, repair and/or troubleshooting or help desk experience.;
- Ability to perform well under pressure, with extremely tight timeframes, and demonstrate initiative.;
- Ability to multi-task is essential; and,
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including shift coverage, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.