Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in September.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Gathers business requirements for the Client Verification workstream for all LOBs in scope; translates requirements to programmers and developers;
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation;
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities;
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes;
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs; and,
- Assist with testing of different requirements, develop a traceability matrix.
What we’re looking for:
- Eight (8) to ten plus (10 +) years' of Business Analyst experience;
- Three (3) to five (5) years' of AML experience;
- Business Analyst certification;
- Strong MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio skills;
- Big 5 bank experience;
- Worked on the regulation changes in 2015, 2017;
- Detail-oriented and organized;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Able to clearly articulate;
- Good balance between technical skills and EQ;
- Personable - able to build and maintain relationships; and,
- Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.