Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Network Administrator for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support for network services including diagnosis, repair, upgrade, installation, testing, and documentation of network systems;
- Making routine decisions and recommendations using established guidelines, procedures, or polices;
- Building a strong relationship with business partners by developing in-depth understanding of their business needs and processes;
- Keeping current on products available for remote communications (i.e. Internet services, encryption software, security software) and developing innovative, cost-effective compatible solutions for remote sites;
- Working closely with all departments to ensure solution execution and problem resolution; and,
- Resolving network related escalated incidents and problems to a successful and timely conclusion.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in a relevant discipline; and,
- One (1) year experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.