Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start in September.
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Eliciting, analyzing, documenting and validating business requirements, and process flows;
- Identifying system and process solution components, and producing functional specifications and all project documentation;
- Representing Customer/user experience and translating requirements into defined specifications;
- Preparing communications and making presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives;
- Acting as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems;
- Taking ownership for rolling out new system changes/enhancements;
- Daily management of systems, problem management, change management, and capacity management, and Service Level Agreement;
- Enhancing and acting upon change management requests;
- Timely and accurate reporting, e.g. monthly reports, project tracking, time tracking, etc.;
- Liaising with client groups to ensure the delivery does not negatively impact various groups; and,
- Transitioning support and training to the stakeholders as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ability to be a forward-thinking innovator responsible for providing design ideas to develop project solutions;
- IVR and/or Call Center call routing experience;
- Strong communication skills and customer focus;
- Data analytics experience;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of products; and,
- Bilingualism (French/English) (is an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.