Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Contract Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a Permanent-position with a great company located in Newmarket, ON to start immediately.
As a Contract Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of internal and external documents, such as Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Statement of Works, etc.;
- Participate in client, vendor and lawyer meetings and updating the above documents based on the discussions;
- Tracking internal customer agreements and initiating appropriate steps to get them renewed;
- Review and update minute books as required;
- Managing different contract negotiations processes simultaneously;
- Ensure quality results by developing and using templates and following company writing standards;
- Establish relationships with utility clients and vendors;
- Maintain a strong client focus, and work to understand and satisfy clients’ needs;
- Document and manage action items, decisions, and meeting minutes;
- Perform project management and technical writing duties as required;
- Perform administrative tasks and clerical duties as required;
- The ability to embrace utility operations and technology is required in order to act as a subject matter expert to facilitate client communications to translate client needs into documented requirements; and,
- Sustain industry knowledge through educational opportunities and self-directed learning.
What we’re looking for:
- Solid organizational skills, including the meticulous management of multiple contracts;
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
- Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and make difficult decisions in a timely manner;
- An intuitive nature with the need to ask questions to ensure that information is clear, understood and that the documented deliverables get to the right level of detail;
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies in a fast-paced industry;
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of corporate experience (utility industry is an asset);
- Ability to work independently, follow instructions with minimal supervision and take initiative as required;
- Possess Law Clerk or Legal Assistant Diploma/Certificate from a recognized institution (considered an asset, not a requirement);
- Excellent keyboarding skills with proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Extremely organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills; and,
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.