Eagle is currently seeking RPA Developers for four (4) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing custom RPA solutions based on business and technical requirements;
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation;
- Developing testing procedures, scenarios, and plans;
- Delivering applications programming and analysis tasks as part of a system development process as well as provide application support, maintenance, and enhancements for our internal business partners;
- Operating more independently, decisions range from those governed by general policy to those on technical or complex issues within authorized limits;
- Managing medium to moderate complex projects;
- May lead a work group or project team;
- Developing and documenting software based on a defined set of design and performance requirements;
- Adhering to processes defined by the Technical Lead and Solution Architect;
- Providing estimates of work effort;
- Proactively providing ideas to improve proposed solutions;
- Actively participate in application design, database design, schema layout, and data loading;
- Actively participating in code walkthroughs/inspections as per the software development process and Quality Management Plan;
- Preparing sample data and unit test plans;
- Troubleshooting and correcting complex bugs or issues (including performance issues);
- Developing and executing unit and integration tests as per the project plan;
- Assisting in the set up and execution of demonstrations as required; and,
- Aligning all work effort with the project schedule/work plan.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) years’ experience working with RPA software (BluePrism);
- A track record in successful delivery and support of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts, or other configuration/scripting type technology;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Process minded; and,
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting complex technical issues.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.