Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an eleven (11)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in September.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with workstreams to develop and validate processes; ensuring the process aligns with other processes being developed;
- Coordinating projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities;
- Presenting and explaining proposals, reports and findings;
- Conferring with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures;
- Reviewing and recommending or approving contracts and cost estimates;
- Directing, reviewing and approving product designs and changes; and,
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to seven (5-7) years of experience as a Project Manager;
- PMP Certification;
- Experience working on a project that has delivered process change;
- Skills with MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio;
- Experience in working for large organizations;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive feedback.;
- Process engineering understanding/experience (an asset);
- Strong skills with Planview (an asset);
- Exposure to people change management processes (an asset); and,
- Financial Institution experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.