Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in September.
As the Business Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting control testing and identify risks;
- Identifying regulatory issues; recommend opportunities for improvement;
- Determining requirements, project scope, and provide estimates;
- Carrying out research and data collection related to the client and industry;
- Analyzing existing practices, positions, and data to understand the client, industry, and nature of business;
- Working closely with the project management team to determine the required resources and create timelines;
- Developing implementation strategies and assist in the implementation of solutions; and,
- Performing and organizing ongoing support for customers such as report building, data quality, new integrations, etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3)+ years of experience in an audit control role;
- Testing experience - internal audit groups or in an accounting firm;
- Strong MS Excel skills;
- Energy, be outgoing and willing to work in a collaborative team;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Banking environment experience (an asset); and,
- CPA or CIA (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.