Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an eighteen (18)-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start in September.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing scope, managing the planning, implementation and delivery of projects to meet client requirements;
- Managing project teams to deliver project scope on-time and budget;
- Developing/Managing project budget;
- Managing and maintaining project WBS;
- Providing reports on the project status, maintain an issue log and project plan;
- Risk/mitigation planning;
- Utilizing project management methodologies and providing appropriate documentation that is consistent and reusable; and,
- Responding to issues and managing the customer’s expectations regarding any changes during the project life cycle.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3-5) years of formal Project Management experience;
- Proven ability to manage successful business relationships with peers in various departments & at different levels of management;
- Proven facilitation skills;
- Proven ability to pull together experts & gather project requirements;
- Excellent communication skills both oral & written;
- Strong PC & Internet skills including working at the intermediate level in MS Office programs;
- Strong planning & organization skills;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Financial management;
- Relevant Degree or Diploma, Project Management Certification (PMP or PMC) and/or BA Certification (an asset);
- Experience with Agile delivery and SAFE Framework (an asset);
- Previous PM experience (an asset);
- Experience and knowledge of Access Technologies, Optical Ethernet, Transport Network (an asset);
- Direct experience or knowledge of both the NTI & Operations Processes (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of SAP, CATS, PEATs. and BBSP to manage project financials and status, including resource engagement processes such as Operations Front Door (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.