Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Testing Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a four (4)-month contract located in Hamilton, ON to start October.
As the Testing Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Testing, Application & other Technology teams to contribute to the testing effort for application and integrated testing;
- Reviewing test objectives with the project team as well as partner hospital testing resources;
- Reviewing and Coordinating application and integration test scripts with the project team as well as partner hospital and other provincial/regional health service provider testing resources to ensure the test scripts meet the test objectives;
- Developing application and integration test scripts, based on functionality design and technical requirements, according to the standards defined by eHealth Ontario, ClinicalConnect Program, and Project Testing Teams;
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and accurately documenting issues and working closely with all relevant teams to identify, test, remediate issues identified, retest and implement solutions;
- Maintaining and managing testing issues ensuring accurate and timely updates are accessible for partner hospitals and stakeholders;
- Executing regression, application and integration test scripts and log defects according to the processes defined by the project team;
- Conducting Gap analysis between partner hospital sites with Provincial Repositories such as CDR or OLIS; technical and adoption readiness of the current state of the partner hospital sites. This may include pre-conformance testing as part of the analysis. Outputs may include Gap Analysis artifacts and development of a Gap Analysis questionnaire for partner hospital sites;
- Nomenclature mapping extract files; to include defining the mapping of the nomenclature codes between the hospital sites with Provincial Repositories such as CDR or OLIS, and apply the nomenclature mapping to test orders and results;
- Understanding of interface development and analysis; reviewing all necessary technical design specifications based upon the requirements and detailing the specifications required to design and build the Hospital sites and a Provincial Repositories interface
- Developing ongoing operations requirements, technical configuration and implantation plan, including completion of the deployment of the partner hospital sites’ configuration and operational changes, all necessary PKI request forms and Provincial Repository (OLIS as an example) end-user enrolment forms, Go-live checklist activities;
- Support the educational team with the completion of all necessary user guides, training material and any other necessary documentation;
- Communicating status on testing efforts, including metrics such as test execution percent complete and defect/issues logs;
- Completing work assignments in accordance with an established project timeline. Informing manager(s) of issues requiring their direct attention;
- Attending testing kickoff & status meetings throughout the duration of the project and assisting in the documentation and providing weekly status reports for the duration testing;
- Participating in the planning and facilitation of regression, application and integrated testing;
- Preparing written materials for use in presentations, meetings and final project documentation (as requested);
- Participating in vendor support meetings to discuss issues and fixes;
- Managing solution scope, changes to requirements, and requirements conflicts; and,
- Reviewing and monitoring cross-project activities to identify, risks, issues benefits and opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years minimum of experience in software testing within the health care industry including the creation and maintenance of testing documentation;
- Experience in user acceptance and conformance testing with a superior ability to multi-task.;
- Experience with testing provincial, regional and local health service provider assets or clinical data repositories;
- Excellent Microsoft Office tools skills.;
- Previous experience with a LIS (Laboratory Information System), Meditech, Cerner, EPIC Hospital Information Systems (HIS), Provincial Repositories or Solutions such as OLIS (Ontario Lab Information Systems) or CDR (Clinical Data Repository), ClinicalConnect™ or other Health Portal Technologies (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of the eHealth Ontario Blueprint or Provincial eHealth Landscape (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.