Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in gathering requirements and use cases and writing requirements documents;
- Ensuring all existing integrations are functional in the new upgrade;
- Assisting in the change management strategy that includes writing change management documents, creating training documents and videos, training end users, and supporting the team with change management activities;
- Assisting and supporting with usability analysis and benefits realization plan (if required); and,
- Participate in testing if required including developing test scripts, completing and executing test plans, and resolving issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience in the role of Business Analyst;
- Experience working on large health care integration initiatives/projects;
- Experience in BC health care;
- Experience working with provincial registries;
- Experience working with Health Information Exchanges, specifically UCI;
- Familiarity using the clinical systems Meditech, PARIS, and Profile;
- Experience with Change Management; and,
- Experience with training clinical end users.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.