Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an ABAP Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in September.
As the ABAP Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Being a member of a scrum team, working with the product owner and business analyst to ensure user stories are able to move to the development;
- Providing estimates on how long development effort is for each user story;
- Providing input to the application architecture;
- Reviewing design and development tasks;
- Developing code, planning and executing component tests;
- Participating in daily stand up meetings and other agile ceremonies; and,
- Providing guidance regarding solution design and application architecture.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5)+ years of ABAP experience in SAP HCM; and,
- Excellent understanding of HCM Payroll and Time Management modules.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.