Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
User Interface / Front End Developer (SharePoint)
Eagle is currently seeking a User Interface / Front End Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering SharePoint enabled experiences; and,
- Developing user interface designs based on user feedback and bringing those designs to life within a SharePoint ecosystem.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Proven ability to translate wireframes and mock-ups into Microsoft SharePoint with high quality code, resulting in pixel perfect layouts, components, and interactions;
- Demonstrated understanding of responsive and mobile design principles;
- Experience implementing W3C standards and accessibility guidelines;
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as UI Fabric, Bootstrap, or Material UI; and,
- Strong portfolio demonstrating all of the above noted skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.