Senior Full Stack Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in September.
As the Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and defining client requirements for the purpose of building a suitable solution to meet the business needs; preparing proposals for small to medium size projects or drafting components of large proposals, demonstrating the added value to be gained from approval and implementation of the proposed project;
- Working with robust and scalable solutions to support Enterprise applications;
- Utilizing API’s using REST, Java, Spring Boot for application integrations;
- Analyzing user needs using structured systems analysis techniques, working closely with client representatives to work with system specifications indicating clearly what the system is required to do; evaluating alternative system solutions available and recommending proposed approach;
- Testing and customizing the system as required to meet user requirements, including translating system design into program design specifications and utilizing program specifications to resolve programming problems. Defining, analyzing and resolving technical issues and utilizing program specifications;
- Preparing programs for installation and installing systems, including completion of related documentation; providing installation support (on-site/on-call as required). Conducting post-implementation reviews and providing technical support and problem resolution as required;
- Functioning as a team representative on multi-branch projects; and,
- Performing other related duties as assigned or required.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ability to work with a team on constructing solutions that fully integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems to solve complex business solutions;
- A holistic view of enterprise solutions, taking into consideration operational costs, security, performance engineering, application development, and systems management;
- Ability to play different roles within the team, from a high-skilled team member and technical leader to specialist and technical mentor;
- Experience with Java, Angular, SpringBoot, Microservices, Azure Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, API Implementation;
- Experience using backend technologies such as Java, Spring MVC, SQL Server, MySQL, NoSql databases like MongoDB or Cosmos DB on Linux operating system;
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD, automated testing using opensource modern frameworks like Selenium, Jenkins etc.;
- Sound understanding of API, enterprise integration patterns, technology architecture and infrastructure but also very good communication skills, with the ability to adapt them to different audiences;
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms and computer science fundamentals;
- Ability to participate in the solution construct in Azure Cloud environment;
- Strong Web application design and development experience;
- Strong Object Oriented programming experience and knowledge; and,
- Strong understanding of networking, security and infrastructure.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.