Int. Organizational Change Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Organizational Change Manager for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Playing a key role in ensuring the project and change initiatives successfully meet the business objectives;
- Maximizing stakeholder and end-user adoption and utilization while minimizing resistance by implementing the change management strategies and plans;
- Collaborating with the Project Manager, Program Manager, and Project Sponsor to modify the OCM plans where necessary; and,
- Reporting progress of and identifying any issues related to the Change deliverables throughout the project.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree (Business, Organizational Behavior, or a related discipline). A combination of education, training, and experience deemed equivalent may be considered;
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in organizational change management or related discipline;
- Demonstrated experience in OCM methodologies, practices, and principles in large scale, complex change initiatives;
- Change Management Professional Certification/Designation (i.e. Prosci, CCMP) or equivalent OCM training and experience;
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation and consultation with a variety of stakeholder groups from senior executives to front line employees on a range of simple to complex topics;
- Proven ability to coach and mentor to facilitate effective change;
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and experience delivering training sessions;
- Experience working within a project management structure, hierarchy, and lifecycle;
- Strong skills working with Google suite of applications and MS Office;
- Strong influencing, coaching, and negotiation skills to support business leaders as they move to the cultural change and introduction of new concepts;
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills to manage multiple priorities and navigate through ambiguity;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills adaptable to a variety of audiences; and,
- Advanced customer service orientation with the ability to present ideas, change plans, and solutions and delivery approaches in a business-friendly context.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.