Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an SAP Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a three (3)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in September.
As the SAP Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering effective solutions which meet the requirements of the business groups and that are aligned with ITS portfolio decisions and the ITS technology architecture (on time, on budget, with quality)
- Being a hands-on HANA developer with expectations to lead junior team members, who may be onshore or offshore, to ensure the proper implementation of the solution and effective utilization of resources;
- Following best practices and continuously guiding and improving HANA development capability in the team;
- Being the subject matter expert on all aspects relating to delivering high performing data warehouse on SAP HANA;
- Ability to work in fast-paced agile and multiple stakeholder environment;
- Managing relationships with business products/project sponsors and being the trusted advisor;
- Managing projects risks/issues/dependencies and coming up with an appropriate mitigation plan working with ITS and business teams;
- Raising and tracking risks and issues, resolving conflicts and escalating appropriately when needed; and,
- Ensuring on-time delivery & quality of the agreed-upon scope.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree or equivalent work experience;
- Three (3)+ years' experience in native SAP HANA;
- Experience delivering and managing business intelligence/data warehousing projects;
- Experience with HANA calculation views, flowgraph, stored procedures, functions and data modelling;
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile project development methodology;
- Proven ability to deliver applications involving multiple stakeholders;
- Experience in offshore development processes and best practices;
- Ability to coach staff in analysis, design and development skills;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders and lead others in teams;
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence;
- Superior verbal and written communications skills including oral presentation skills;
- Experience with PowerDesigner (an asset); and,
- Success at delivery utilizing offshore capabilities (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.