Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Business Controls Analyst
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Controls Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in August.
As the Business Controls Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the remediation process to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Implementing process improvements; coordinate with associated LOB;
- Developing and following established procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Monitoring implementation status; preparing and distributing progress updates, identifying pending items and any issues with clients not willing to comply;
- Consolidating data, generating reports, and developing meaningful conclusions and updates;
- Understanding regulatory requirements and identifying system/process control improvements that will lead to sustained compliance with the regulatory requirements;
- Conducting business end to end testing to confirm the solution is operating effectively if required;
- Supporting audits or partner initiatives as required ensuring compliance to AML; and,
- Providing status updates on projects to senior directors and executives.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in a relevant role;
- Understanding risk practices and principles;
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills (vlookup);
- AML knowledge; knowledge of regulatory requirements;
- Experience presenting reports to executives;
- Project management experience;
- Sound ability to present data in a meaningful way;
- Strong communication, relationship management and negotiation skills;
- Ability to investigate complex problems, and make sense of information;
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking;
- Banking experience (an asset);
- PMP Certification (an asset); and,
- Extensive knowledge of Personal and Small Business and Client Connectivity and Innovation LOBS (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.