Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Desktop/Network Support Specialist
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Desktop and Network Support Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Sarnia, ON to start ASAP.
Our client is seeking a Desktop and Network Support Analyst with hands-on experience installing, supporting, and troubleshooting desktop tech (computers, VoIP, etc.) and networking issues. This role involves an on-call schedule.
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- MS Office
- Cisco IOS Basic Skills
- Configuring a Cisco router or switch from a PC
- Rack Cisco routers and switches
- Cisco VOIP phones - install , configure, troubleshoot
- Analog phones - install , troubleshoot
- Working knowledge of CAT5/CAT6 cabling , fiber , CAT3/ BIX cross connect
- Staging IBM/Lenovo servers and physically racking and connecting to network
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.