Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Programmer/Senior Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a two (2)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in August.
As the Programmer/Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, evaluating, designing, implementing and maintaining Xytech related custom applications/interfaces;
- Backing up 2nd Level Support of Xytech system; and,
- The Business System Analyst is also involved in reviewing key development and designing deliverables, including interface specifications, integration requirements, data schemas, and design documentation.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Finance/Business/Commerce, data sciences, engineering, or mathematics;
- Five (5) years minimum of experience in a Finance function in financial services;
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices;
- Excellent understanding of, and experience with, server-client computing and relational database environments;
- Experience with database-level programming;
- Performing unit tests on developed modules;
- Strong background in OOP, software design patterns and best practices;
- Good knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices(e.g Crystal Report);
- Experience with SQL Server 2010 or 2014 or newer, TSQL (Dynamic queries expertise);
- SFTP/FTP knowledge;
- SSIS / SSRS knowledge (advanced level);
- Experience with .NET 3.5 and above (advanced level);
- Advanced Level experience with VB.NET/;
- Proficiency in WCF/Web Services;
- Proficiency in WPF and WinForms
- Comfort with Crystal Report 11 and above;
- (TFS) Source control and bug tracking;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Very strong technical documentation skills;
- Ability to conduct research into database issues, standards, and products;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to communicate ideas/solutions effectively;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Good work ethic;
- MVP/ MVC / XML (an asset);
- Workforce management systems experience (an asset);
- Networking Knowledge/ Active Directory knowledge (an asset); and,
- C# experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.