Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Clearinghouse Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in September.
As the Clearinghouse Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Setting up new Corporate and Commercial accounts, utilizing various systems and databases;
- Performing client implementation onboarding in an efficient, timely, and professional manner;
- Providing exemplary service while meeting internal and regulatory compliance measures, escalating any issues to the Manager and Operational Support;
- Providing feedback to the Manager and Operational Support in order to continuously improve upon implementation and onboarding methods;
- Ensuring the completeness of incoming files by assessing and advising Implementation Managers of missing approvals, information and/or documentation, providing ongoing tracking, performing follow-ups and/or reporting outstanding requirements to management, as appropriate;
- Collaborating with implementation and internal stakeholder to complete deals more effectively, improve business operations and improve employee and client experiences. Ensuring Audit findings during Quality Assurance verification are dealt with efficiently and effectively;
- Liaising with numerous internal resources including Product teams, Customer Service, Implementation and other corporate account contacts; and,
- Ensuring implementation onboarding is compliant with unit controls, corporate audit and other regulatory requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree/college diploma (and High School Diploma);
- Two (2)+ years of customer service experience required with one to two (1-2) years of financial industry related experience as it relates to customer service;
- Competence with MS Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Understanding of the Bank and Commercial Card marketplace and organization;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Customer service skills;
- Ability to multitask and work independently;
- Maturity and professionalism; and,
- Experience with Host systems such as TSYS (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.