Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in August.
This position requires an Implementation Manager who will be responsible for managing deployments, involved in the system implementation plan. The candidate will be responsible for all implementation activities across the program.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven (7) years of Implementation Manager experience;
- Five (5) years of experience in deployment activities;
- Three (3) years of experience with Agile methodology;
- Strong communication skills;
- Former Financial Institution experience (an asset); and,
- PMP certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.