Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Contractor Management Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Contractor Management Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the day-to-day accountabilities of the Contractor Management team;
- Supporting the creation and delivery of Contractor Service Orders;
- Ensuring Service Orders are accurate and current;
- Collecting, analyzing, and managing data on both a continual and/or as-needed basis;
- Understanding applicable technology systems and how the flow of information pertains to Contractor Management and the effective delivery of Service Orders;
- Integrating with current business processes, both HR and in the business to recommend ways to standardize and optimize the Contractor Management function;
- Consulting with internal and external customers and stakeholders to collect information, provide advice, maintain agreements or implement required changes to contract worker arrangements;
- Monitoring and analyzing issues impacting service orders and communicate relevant information to stakeholders;
- Interacting with vendors directly to ensure delivery of a standard service model; and,
- Executing quality control processes on data and reports on an ongoing basis.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree in a field linked to Business, Analytics, or Finance;
- Five (5) years’ experience in contingent labour management, ideally within the energy industry;
- Experience working in HR is an asset;
- Above average proficiency with Microsoft Excel;
- Strong SharePoint and Power BI skills;
- Data analysis and document management capabilities;
- Strong communication skills and consistently demonstrates a thorough attention to detail;
- Resourceful with the capability to find information from various sources within the business;
- Strong ability to understand process and is comfortable working within a fast-paced, constantly changing environment;
- Team player with a positive, customer-focused attitude; and,
- Experience working in a centralized contingent workforce management team is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.